CAR PEDAL EXTENDERS CUSTOM MADE FROM BILLET ALUMINUM.
Extend any of our pedal sets with custom made pedal extenders
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the steering wheel should sit 10 inches away from the driver's chest for optimal safety.
However, many drivers don't abide by this rule, and because of the way drivers' airbags are designed, sitting too close can be very dangerous.
Our car pedal extenders are custom designed by our engineering department, manufactured on our state of the art CNC milling machines, and hand finished by skilled craftsmen.
Each car pedal extender comes complete with detailed mounting instructions (see our FAQ page), stainless steel mounting screws, stainless steel washers, and stainless steel nylon insert locknuts for a secure installation.
Pedal extension, offset, and angle can all be specified to suit your needs.
1) custom design/made for each application
2) attached to entire pedal surface
3) rigid design
4) suspended and floor mounted pedals
5) solid aerospace billet aluminum
6) thru bolted with aerospace nylon insert lock nuts will not come loose
7) works with plastic brake or clutch pedals
1) single generic mass produced design, one size fits all
2) clamps to shaft or single edge of pedal only
3) many non-rigid pivot points
4) only works with suspended pedals
5) made from thin flimsy stamped sheet metal
6) clamps that come loose
7) does not work with plastic brake or clutch pedals
- EXTREMELY DANGEROUS! LIFE-ENDANGERING! DO NOT BUY!
The gas pedal extender suddenly slipped loose while driving on the highway, almost causing an accident that probably would have killed us.
The design of the gas pedal extender is EXTREMELY dangerous, as there is only a single "clamping" arm with one wobbly point of contact.
No matter how much I tried to tighten or secure this item, it was incredibly easy to just pop off the gas pedal with bare hands and no tools with only a little bit of force.
I bought this item because my pregnant wife's belly is pressed up against the steering wheel.
The extra five inches or so of reach were supposed to help keep her safe in case of an accident. Instead, it almost caused one.
We could have lost our baby, or even our lives.
DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM. IT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS! YOU COULD DIE. YOUR LOVED ONES COULD DIE.
Failed at an inopportune time
We had the pedal extender installed professionally.
While driving, the devise slipped off the pedal making the car hard to control.
Avoid this product.
My mechanic gave up on it.
After noticing that the metal used was not safe and the metal working was done poorly.
Buy it if you have time to keep putting it on
I got it on first day and it worked fine and now it keeps falling off and very hard to put on.