You can enhance any of our pedal sets with tailor-made pedal extenders.
As per the guidelines set by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, it is recommended that the steering wheel should be positioned approximately 10 inches away from the driver's chest to ensure optimal safety.
Nevertheless, many drivers disregard this safety measure, and sitting too close can pose significant risks due to the design of driver's airbags.
Our car pedal extenders are meticulously crafted by our engineering department, manufactured using cutting-edge CNC milling machines, and finished with precision by skilled artisans.
Each car pedal extender package includes comprehensive mounting instructions (please refer to our FAQ page), stainless steel mounting screws, stainless steel washers, and stainless steel nylon insert locknuts to ensure a secure and reliable installation.
You have the option to specify the pedal extension length, offset, and angle to cater to your specific requirements.
1) custom design/made for each application
2) attached to entire pedal surface
3) rigid design
4) suspended and floor mounted pedals
5) solid aerospace billet aluminum
6) thru bolted with aerospace nylon insert lock nuts will not come loose
7) works with plastic brake or clutch pedals
1) single generic mass produced design, one size fits all
2) clamps to shaft or single edge of pedal only
3) many non-rigid pivot points
4) only works with suspended pedals
5) made from thin flimsy stamped sheet metal
6) clamps that come loose
7) does not work with plastic brake or clutch pedals